Skip to content
how to write comparison essay ielts www.paperhelp.nyc
how to write a cover letter upwork
how to write a comparative essay vce english freeessaywriter
how to write an email bbc bitesize
- We believe there is one God, eternally existing in three persons: The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit all equal in power, Glory and Authority.
- We believe that the scripture is God’s written revelation to man. It is the final authority for faith, doctrine and ethics (Timothy 3:16, 1:20-21, John 17: 17, 1st Peter 1: 23)
- We believe in the absolute deity of Jesus Christ and his complete humanity. His virgin birth, sinless life, atoning death, bodily resurrection and ascension into heaven and interceding for us, at the right hand of God.
- We believe in His second coming and millennial reign upon earth. (John 1:1-3, 18, Hebrew 1:2-12, Mathew 1:18-25, Isaiah 7:14, Isaiah 9:6, Timothy 2, 5 Hebrew 2: 14-18, Roman 8:34)
- We believe in the personality and the deity of the Holy Spirit as the Third Person of the Blessed Trinity, That he performs the miracles of new birth and dwells in believers, enabling them to live godly lives (John 14: 16, 26, Acts 13: 2-4, 1 Corinthians 12: 11-13)
- We believe in Sanctification, the act of separation from that which is evil and dedicating oneself to God and that which is good and upright, and morally pure Romans 12:1,2 1st Peter 1:16, Hebrews 12:14.
- We believe in the baptism of The Holy Ghost for believers, an experience distinct and subsequent to new birth, with the scripture sign of speaking in new tongues as The Holy Spirit gives utterance (Acts 2:4, Acts 10: 44-46 Acts 19:6)
- We believe in the justification and sanctification of the believers, through the perfect and complete work of Christ. ( 2 Corinthians 7:1, Romans 6:11-14 Galatians 5:16-25, John 17: 17, 1 1st Peter 1:14-16)
- We believe in the five fold Ministry as recorded in Ephesians 4: 11-12. The ascended head of the Church has given various ministries to the church. Which are essential to equip the saints for the work of the ministry and to build the body of Christ (1 Corinthians 12: 28, Romans 12:4 -13)
- We believe in the ordinance of water baptism by immersion and this sacrament is for believers only, in identification with Christ in his death, burial and resurrection, public confession of new believers in Christ ( Romans 6: 3-5 Mathew 3: 13-17, Colossians 2:12, 1 Peter 3:2)
- We believe in the regular partaking of the Holy Communion as an ordinance in remembrance of the finished work of Christ, with the use of bread and wine as an emblem representing the broken body and the shedding of blood of Christ our Savior, as a celebration of his Resurrection and anticipation of his return. (1 Corinthians 11: 23 -32, Mathew 26: 26-29, 1 Corinthians 10:16-17)
- We believe in offering , Tithing and Consider it and obligation for every member of our ministry, God tells us the ten percent of our income is His ( Malachi 8:8 -11, Proverbs 3:9-10)
- We believe that there will be a final judgement where everyone will be judged according to the type of life we have lived here on earth Matthew 24:17, 30, Romans 8:23; ! Corinthians 15: 51-52, Zachariah 14:5.
- We believe in the great commission of our Lord Jesus Christ to spread the gospel to all the nations of the world. (Matthew 28:16-20) Mark 16:15, Acts 1:8. John 3:16.